Trading Terms & Conditions
Due to the economic instability regarding Brexit, prices and or product specifications may be changed at any time without notice due to unforeseen cost increases of imported products, raw materials, currency fluctuations and duties levied. We will try to keep our prices constant but all prices in our pricelist are subject to change.
Please phone or email your order into the office (Tel: 01590 647611 – Email: email@example.com) by 1pm on the day before delivery. Alternatively, if you wish to enrol to use our online ordering system launching in Spring 2020 please advise us so you can be authorised to use the sysytem. Please also note that our office is normally closed all weekend, but answerphone messages and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org will be checked by 5pm Sunday afternoons for deliveries for Monday.
ORDERS PLACED AFTER CUT OFF TIMES ARE NOT GUARANTEED FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Our Terms & Conditions of Trading
- The minimum delivery value is £50 + VAT or a minimum of 5 boxes for Wall’s only orders. Ambient/cone/mix only orders, minimum 10 boxes for delivery
- Terms are strictly cash or cheque on delivery, unless a credit account has been specifically agreed. (Please note for new customers, cheques are not accepted).
- We accept payment by credit/debit card or BACS payment, but only on orders prior to delivery unless otherwise arranged.
- All credit accounts must be paid by the end of the month following month of delivery.
If the customer fails to make any payment due to New Forest Ice Cream Ltd under these Terms by the due date for payment, the customer shall pay a late payment fee of £40 to £100 and interest on the overdue amount pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 from the due date until the date of payment. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgement. The customer shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
New Forest Ice Cream Ltd also reserves the right to charge and recover from the customer any and all costs incurred by New Forest Ice Cream Ltd in recovering the overdue amount.
- New Forest Ice Cream Ltd reserves the right to charge and recover from the customer any and all costs incurred by New Forest Ice Cream Ltd for handling of returned or re-presented cheques, including interest as per section 4 if the account becomes overdue due to this return/re-presentation.
(Currently a minimum of £15 and £30-£60 on subsequent occurrences).
- All prices are excluding VAT and ‘The Company’ reserves the right to alter prices without prior notice.
- Before signing for the delivery, please check goods; any shortages or damages must be notified at time of delivery.
- All invoiced goods will remain the property of New Forest Ice Cream Ltd until paid for in full.
- All goods included herein are guaranteed to comply with the requirements of the Food Safety Act 1990, all Acts amending the same and all statutory requirements and regulations relating to the sale and distribution of food, i.e. Food Safety Act 1996. No goods may be returned to supplier other than at time of delivery.
GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
In line with the above legislation, information about our GDPR compliancy is available on our website and from our Data Protection Officer email@example.com